Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, November 02, 2012

Convention 2012 swaps

Morning reader; i shall be getting ready for day one of the Stampin’ Up! European Convention after travelling to Mainz yesterday.  Today i will be sharing with you another of my swaps again using the lovely bunnies from the Every Egg Wheel stamp they are perfect for quick Easter cards.
CharlieCamp Stampin Up everybunny convention swap 2
After quickly rolling the stamp wheel along the bottom of a very vanillacharliecamp stampin up every egg convention swap close up square in soft suede, i grabbed my blender pen and my Watercolour Wonder Crayons and quickly coloured the image in.  I then mounted it on a Bashful Blue base.  I plan to make many more of these for an Easter craft fair i have in the diary. 
Tonight i will be at the Awards Dinner and after party if you want to join me next year send me an email and i will call you when i get back and we can talk about you joining my team.

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk
Until next time 
ttfn
Charlie.xx

No comments: