Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Birds of a Feather

Morning!  I went to a crop last weekend that i cant pack light for a crop craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-Louise Camp Images Stampin' Up! © 2013was also teaching a class at; now i don’t know about you but i just cannot pack lightly for crops my hubby snapped a picture of what i took before he loaded it into the car it took 4 trips!

So i have all the prepared materials for my class plus bits for me to join the crop after, i always seem to take loads as I'm never sure what I'll feel like doing i think i took 12 stamp sets in the end!

I did come up with a card design though after lunch using the Birds of a Feather Dsp.

birds of a feather dsp thank you card simple layout craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-Louise Camp Images Stampin' Up! © 2013

How gorgeous is this paper?!?! this is just one of the designs that you get in the pack and you get 2 of each double sided sheet!  I used the ever on my desk Curly Cute stamp set for the sentiment.  What do you thbirds of a feather dsp thank you card craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-Louise Camp Images Stampin' Up! © 2013ink?

I liked them so much that i made 5 more!  These will go in my box i like to have thank you cards on hand you never know when some one will do you a good turn and i like to say thanks.

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: