Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Exciting News!!

Hello Dear Reader, do you like me ever feel the need to shop in your pj’s? well from today, 21st May, you can now order all your yummy Stampin’ Up! online from ME 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!!
You can find my page here
But you can also shop via the Stampin' Up! webpage at 
Stampin' Up!
All you need to do when registering is to add my name – Charlie-louise Camp as your chosen demonstrator.
Just one of the great advantages of this new ordering service is that you don't have to live near me to order, you can now order from any of the five European countries that Stampin' Up! operate in. Or if you feel you NEED that stamp set or punch after a bit of late night pinning; you now don’t have to wait for me to get up in the morning you can place the order yourself!
You can earn all the same hostess advantages when placing online orders as you would from hosting a Stampin' Up! workshop. 
If you have any questions before placing an order then please email me at craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk for any help.
Until next time
Charlie.xx
 
{this will in no way replace the service i currently give to my customers; you can still expect the same level of customer service that you already receive this just gives you another option}










No comments: