Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Hello Dear Reader; just a quick post from me today as i have shopped and am now ready to drop as today is my birthday so Mr.C took me into Cambridge so that i could enjoy larger shops and fill my wardrobe a little.

DSC00670

This is a little cupcake decorating kit with sprinkles and cupcake cases from Waitrose, and then some cute decoration picks made using the 'create a cupcake stamp set and matching punch.  I thought this would be a cute small gift for the baker in your life. 

Don’t forget that the retirement list is out and if there is anything you NEED on it then you need to get in quick with your orders as things are selling out already!!

If you would like any purchase products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: