Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Its Here. . . . . . Brand Spanking New Annual Catalogue!!

Good Morning; Dear Reader hope that you are well?  We have had a few days of sunshine which has been nice and my lovely David Austin Roses have started to make an appearance, which cheers the garden up no end i was sceptical when they came as bare roots in the spring bit they look fab now!!  Another good reason for feeling happy today is that today is the day i can share the gorgeous new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue!
 q1_catalog2012_customer_6-2013_uk_sp get your goodies from Charlie-louise Camp craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk
If you click on the image you will be taken to the new online version of the catalogue so that you can start making your wish lists up.  I have my new classes planned using NEW PRODUCTS from the new catty so book your place now.
If there is anything that you would like from the new book then please call or email me today
I shall be back later with a project using new products
Until then
Ttfn
Charlie.x

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Enjoy!! My holiday items just arrived yesterday! Love this stuff!!!