Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am Alive!!

Hello everyone, i am still alive so sorry for my lack of posts lately i have been a useless blogger!  It has been a busy time in the Camp household as our eldest M. started ‘big school’ this week so there has been lots of preparations to do.

I have also tackled the black hole casually known as under our bed!! So after sorting all that i now have a ton of stuff to put on that well known auction site one of the worst jobs on my to do list!  But i also have lots of space to store my Lace pillows so i may even finish off a piece, i have two pieces on the go at the moment that were started long before little H was even born!

So anyways enough of that, here is a Christmas card for you, made using the Top Note die for the Big Shot to make an easel card.

 

DSC00995

Crumb Cake base, with a half layer of Very Vanilla that has the Music Notes wheel off stamped in Crumb Cake ink with Dasher over stamped in Crumb Cake Ink finished of with Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  The sentiment is from Heard From The Heart Stamp Set.  I have edged everything with Crumb Cake Ink to give it that Vintage feel.

 

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x   

No comments: