Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Contemporary Christmas Colours

Hello All, today i have a Christmas card to share with you.

I have used the poinsettia stamp from the ‘Season of Joy’ stamp set {110384}

but not with the traditional red, i have stamped it in Baja Breeze ink and the swirls are Crumb Cake this is one of my favourite colour combos.  I think it gives such a lovely feel to Christmas projects still elegant but slightly different.  I have just discovered a gorgeous card stock from Stampin’ Up! called Confetti this is Confetti White but it also comes in cream and has a handmade quality about it with all these tiny flecks in the fibres.

DSC01121

So what do you think??

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: