Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Upcoming Classes

 
Hello, just a quick post to let you know my upcoming class dates, I’d love for you to join me for a class soon.
Upcoming Paper Crafting Classes
Wednesday November 2nd:- ‘An Introduction to Stampin’ 7.30pm – 9.30pm
Wednesday November 16th:- ‘Christmas with all the Trimmings’ 7.30pm-9.30pm
Wednesday November 23rd:- ‘Gift Boxes’ 7.30pm-9.30pm
Wednesday December 7th:- ‘Christmas Décor Elements’ 7.30pm-9.30pm
Wednesday December 14th:- ‘Thank you’ 7.30pm-9.30pm

Classes are held at my home {address upon booking} in small groups of no more than 5 people.  All Classes include all materials needed to complete the projects and refreshments.
Payment is required in advance in order to secure your place, as I have to order the products in advance.
If you would like more information or to book a space then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk
Until Next Time
Ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments: