Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Fireworks light up the London skyline and Big Ben just after midnight on January 1, 2011 in London, England. Thousands of people lined the banks of the River Thames in central London to see in the New Year with a spectacular fireworks display.

Okay, okay a few days late but the thought is there! lol

I had scheduled some posts but for some reason unbeknown to me they did not post so here i am trying to rectify the mess!

I am also trying {and failing miserably} to be as quiet as a mouse as Mr.C started his History Degree with the Open University this week and is currently ploughing his way through a massive book whilst referring to the set Dvd also!  I think his Christmas present from me will set him apart from the other students – a Gruffalo notepad!!  Mr.C will deny it but he loves the Gruffalo and says he only reads the books or watches the film for the girls sake but who’s he kidding?!?!

 

So i hope you all had a fabby Christmas with your loved ones too much food and lots of longed for and lusted after presents.  It is officially all over as i have spotted Easter eggs in the shops already!! I mean what is the need really?? Although there is a small part of me thinking cool i can start making my Easter treats well in advance hee hee.

On to the New Year i have loads of plans as always, never resolutions though as i find them to much pressure to stick to and invariably i have broken it by erm …now! lol so they’re not for me!

 

Lots of exciting new happings to share with you in the SU world but you will have to come back on the 4th when i will be taking part in a blog hop with other Demos arranged on ILWS.

Until then

ttfn

Charlie.x 

P.s. the photo is taken from google images it is not one of my own as at midnight i was curled on my sofa at home with Mr.C and a cup of tea :) x

No comments: