Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What’s on your workdesk Wednesday?

 

DSC01383

Well Not a lot crafting has happened on my desk this week! Mr.C and M have dumped stuff on it which i had to scoop off before taking this picture about 5mins ago its still so dark here!!

You can see my scrap box overflowing that i have been trying to use up for gift tags etc. while doing the Christmas presents.  My spanky new diary is out an open as i was trying to pencil in my classes for next year.  You can also see a pack of freebie felt pieces that i got free with a magazine they’re not my thing so M will be using them to make her Christmas card for her daddy this year Mr.C will be pleased he loves a card made by the girls.

So my plan for the day is to clear my desk properly so it will be functioning well for all the yummy new stash my hubby has brought for me during the Demo only pre order for the New SU Spring Mini Catalogue, He swiped the box away before i could have a proper look!!! Roll on Sunday!!

Just a quick note of thanks to all those who visit my blog and leave your lovely comments.  If you don’t pop back before the big day I hope that you have a lovely Christmas and a Fabby New Year. All the Best

 

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

14 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I love your butterflies on the wall, how did you secure them? Merry Christmas!

MrsC.x said...

Sandee its gd old blu tack :) just a tiny bit on the fold.x

505whimsygirl said...

Yep, I'm still lusting after your desk!! Love the butterflies on the wall.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

WOYWW #82

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Enjoy your new stash when you open it up on Sunday!! Sounds like a fab prezzy to me :) I must remind Mr LLJ to tie a ribbon around my sewing machine, cos that was my main present!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas,
LLJ #43 xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Lots of STUFF in there. I'll bet it is a fun place to play!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Great creative craft space and I love the butterflies :). Happy WOYWW and Merry Christmas to you and yours! :), Joanna #81

May said...

Love the desk, very busy one, love the butterflies, Merry Christmas, Hugs May x x x x

Sarah said...

Hope you reclaim your desk and can discover the thrills of new stash! Thanks for sharing in such a busy week! Hope you have a very festive and wonderfully merry time - see you in 2012! Sarah at 11.

Anonymous said...

My desk was turning into a right old dumping ground too recently, thankfully I got it cleaned up. Love the butterflies going up the wall, and I like how you've still got Halloween on show and have just added Christmas right in there! Hope you and your family enjoy a fun and Happy Christmas.

Hugs
Brenda 71

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Hello, Charlie! I'm dropping by to greet you and your loved ones a joyful and blessed Christmas season! How exciting to look forward to a box of new goodies. Love your butterflies!
Thanks for sharing your life and projects with us in your blog!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late Charlie, but am going to imagine your desk is cleared and sparkly except for your now filled and planned diary. Wouldn't be here!! Hope The girls have made their card for Daddy, and things are settling I for a nice session of new stuff..pre-order is very exciting ! Happy Christmas!

okienurse said...

very nice and busy looking work space charlie! love the shelves. Thanks for sharing. I am really late getting around to all the blogs this week but hey it happened before and it will probably happen again. Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas this year! Vickie #44

Elizabeth said...

Hello Charlie, just popping in late to say I've really enjoyed visiting your blog, and admiring your handiwork throughout the year. It's been fun getting to know you, virtually that is :) I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Elizabeth x #46

Rozelle Faulkner said...

I'm coming round to the idea of joining WOYWW as I've managed to have a bit of a tidy up. Mind you, I've only managed to tidy half my desk!

Have a wonderful new year, however you celebrate it x