Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Deck the Halls……….

 

That has to be one of my favourite Christmas Songs i love the ‘fa la la la la’ bit lol.  Today i thought u i would share my Christmas Cards with you as most people will have received them by now.

I went for a monotone scheme of Old Olive with a bit of Very Vanilla.  I have embossed a panel of Od Olive card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder {can you tell it was still out on my desk! lol} Then a Top Note piece of Very Vanilla which i stamped the family decorating the Christmas tree image from the Welcome Christmas set again in Old Olive and inked round the edges in the same ink.  This was mounted on Dimensionals and decorated with rhinestones and pearls for the baubles.  The sentiment is from the same set again stamped in Old Olive with a fold of Old Olive satin ribbon behind and mounted on Dimensionals.  It was then all spritzed with Shimmer spray made with SU’s Champagne Shimmer Paint.

 

DSC01367

I do hope that everyone liked them.

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: