Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

We Love Hostesses

We do love our hostesses they are the core of our businesses, and Stampin’ Up! thought that June and July would be the best time to reward hostesses and show them just how much we appreciate them.

Stampin' Up! are helping us to show our appreciation by offering you the chance to earn a whole £30 extra  in FREE hostess Benefits!!

For more information see the table above or contact me for more details.

{click on images to enlarge}

 

Mr.C had the half term holiday off the other week, and as it was my birthday the following week my mum, granddad me and Mr.C went off for an early treat for my birthday; first a meal at Watford TGI Fridays {not something i would recommend or repeat in a hurry!} and then off for our time slot here;

DSC02077

Can you guess where we are?

I have tons of photos to scrap in the future, once they are done i shall share them with you all

Until next time

Ttfn

image

No comments: