Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

OMG!! A whole month!!

O my gosh!! I am so sorry i have not blogged for over a month!! I can’t believe it has been a month!  I am sorry for my absence, family life has unfortunately got in the way but i have been crafting so i do have lots to show you in the coming weeks.
So lots to tell you including 2 promotions from the lovely people at Stampin’ Up! and new class details.  But i will come to those later.

ETA: I have just realised that this is my 100th Post!!! Woo Hoo!!  Thank you so much for sticking with me all this time even though I'm terrible at posting regularly i promise i will get better :) xx

I have a Market coming up at the end of the week, so i have been super busy getting myself ready. Here is one of the cards that i have made;

DSC02212
This card is made using the lovely Bright Blossoms stamp set from the Summer Mini and the gorgeous 2011-2013 In Colours i just cant stop using these colours they are so gorgeous that i am using them all the time.
The colour scheme here is Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.  Finished off with a few off the teeny basic pearls and some Wisteria Wonder bakers twine.
DSC01986-001

As you may know in the UK we have had the diamond jubilee which was a lovely time to have all the family round, me and the girls made a fresh cream ‘Vicky’ sponge and because i like to craft i just had to top the cake off with some cute cake bunting.  What do you think?  I also cut a makeshift union jack to drape across before sprinkling with icing sugar.
Hope you like my projects, i will be back tomorrow with details of the promotions from Stampin’ Up!


If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk
Until Next Time
Ttfn
image

No comments: