Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My new Face book page

Hello all hope you are well just stopping by to let you know i have finally got around to starting a facebook page for my commisioned and handmade cards here it is;

please like my new page for my card making https://www.facebook.com/CraftyLittleMoo

and please remember me when you next need party invites or a birthday card :)

I have long made cards for commissions and have taught card making classes in S/W for a while now but i have just got round to creating a FB page more cards will appear over the coming days and will be regularly updated

cards range in price from £1-£3.50 and all include and envelope and come packaged in a cello bag ~ my cards are completely handmade/stamped.
Until next time
ttfn

No comments: