Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WOYWW? September 12th {a change}

Morning All, hope you are all well, this will be a picture heavy post as i have as the title suggests had a bit of a change so the first photo will be my desk last thing at night – nothing will have changed since then as i have only been up a little while! lol And then i will show you my re organisation and the change of look in my craft area for those that wanna stick around :)

DSC02574

So this is what is on my desk at the moment; the start of my convention swaps turned over so as not to spoil the surprise for the recipients, a gift from my friend and upline Bekka, a few new stamps, and a couple of stray hair clips.

SO the last few weeks i have posted pictures of my huge pile of mess; well this week i tidied it all up, and i mean ALL i pulled everything off the shelves and sorted through it all before putting it away i also reclaimed a dresser from the children’s craft stuff to put all mine away out of sight. 

DSC02510DSC02512DSC02511DSC02514DSC02513

So now that it was tidy i was thinking i don’t really like the fabric on my chair and footstool anymore and in our new house we have a different colour scheme so it was time for a change so off i popped to the local had dash and an afternoon and evenings work with the staple gun and hammer later here we are;

DSC02515DSC02561 

                Before                              After

DSC02566

This time i went for a nice mocha brown with a silvery tree pattern on which toned in well with our creams and browns in the living room.

Here are the rest of the shots of the chair, footstool {that Mr.C made a while ago} and a new notice board to match. 

DSC02565DSC02569DSC02573DSC02533

if you are still with me thank you for looking what do you think of the change?

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie - looks great! I love the new colour scheme - I am needing to do this with some chairs myself so you have inspired me to start looking for fabric.

Amanda said...

I find it very cleansing to have a good sort out, I am on my "keep tidy" campaign at the moment, I just know it wont last. Great space you have
Amanda @93 x

Sarah said...

I need to reorganise my space - have mentioned it on my blog recently so lovely to see how others have their space arranged and their storage! The chair looks great too! Happy WOYWW Sarah x

Eliza said...

You have been a busy little beaver tidying up and sorting things, love the new colours too.

Thanks for sharing
Eliza #90

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm liking the change! The fabric you picked out is so scrumptious! I love to tidy the way you did it--pull it ALL out to sort before putting it back. I have not done that in a long, long time. You did good!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Look great! love your color scheme!

Michele #156

Tamika said...

Love your revamped room! I have been looking to try some reupholstering my kitchen chairs. With you completing this I must go on with the task!
Tamika #162