Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WOYWW Oct 31st 2012

Happy Halloween Readers :) here is my desk for this week;

DSC02817

a lot of debris on my desk this week as i am mid preparations for the Stampin’ Up! European Convention as i shall be flying out to Germany on Thursday.  there are a stack of green M&S mint tins which i found in my old bedroom at my nans goodness knows why she had 10 tins but hey i am sure i can do something with that?! lol not sure what or when but if i do i will share with you. 

Until next time

ttfn

Charlie.xx 

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure you are going to have a great time altering those tins. And Germany will be fun too - safe journey and have a lovely time. Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x (no number yet)

Emily said...

Oh I'm intrigued to see what you do with the tins...

You will have a fab time at convention hun. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back
Hugs
Emily#72

ps thanks for stopping by

Sue said...

What beautiful things you have on your desk, it is so lovely to look at:)
xx

Annie said...

I'm sat reading my WOYWW blogs on my sick bed this week but have my mask on so you don't catch anything. I'm enjoying reading what everyone is up to this week [it's better than reading magazines :-) ]. I'm leaving a copied comment so you know I've called by because my hands are too weak and shaky to keep typing out my comments this week.
Big hugs,
A x #93

triciasconfetti said...

Love the colour of your tree on the desk there. You're very organised for the Christmas season. Enjoy Germany - never been, another palce to go on my bucket list.
Tricia 111

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late so you're already in Germany...hope you have a fab weekend! Your desk looks a picture of all that is lovely in SU, actually, love the Christmas tree on the edge of the shelf!

Carol Hornby-Clements said...

Super tidy desk.
From one Mrs C to another.

Carol #136