Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WOYWW Oct 31st 2012

Happy Halloween Readers :) here is my desk for this week;

DSC02817

a lot of debris on my desk this week as i am mid preparations for the Stampin’ Up! European Convention as i shall be flying out to Germany on Thursday.  there are a stack of green M&S mint tins which i found in my old bedroom at my nans goodness knows why she had 10 tins but hey i am sure i can do something with that?! lol not sure what or when but if i do i will share with you. 

Until next time

ttfn

Charlie.xx 

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure you are going to have a great time altering those tins. And Germany will be fun too - safe journey and have a lovely time. Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x (no number yet)

Emily said...

Oh I'm intrigued to see what you do with the tins...

You will have a fab time at convention hun. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back
Hugs
Emily#72

ps thanks for stopping by

Zue said...

What beautiful things you have on your desk, it is so lovely to look at:)
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colour of your tree on the desk there. You're very organised for the Christmas season. Enjoy Germany - never been, another palce to go on my bucket list.
Tricia 111

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late so you're already in Germany...hope you have a fab weekend! Your desk looks a picture of all that is lovely in SU, actually, love the Christmas tree on the edge of the shelf!

Unknown said...

Super tidy desk.
From one Mrs C to another.

Carol #136