Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Apologies….

Apologies again for my absence; lots of things happening at home including family illnesses as well as my own, so the blog had to take a back seat for a while; although i have been crafting just not posting.  My saying has always been in times of stress ….. Craft!
I do have lots of projects to share with you and some exciting news that i cannot share just yet, but i promise to reveal all as soon as i can. 

I will be off to the European Stampin’ Up! Convention in Mainz Germany next week so i shall set up some scheduled posts to show you the swaps i have made to exchange with the other demonstrators.

I am also planning to post on a Friday until Christmas with a ‘Festive Friday’ Post starting tomorrow; Here is a sneak peak of what is coming tomorrow
charlie-louise camp stampin up sensational season festival prints 23-10-2012 01-15-43 23-10-2012 01-15-43
Until next time
ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments: