Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, February 01, 2013

Lots of lovely new products….the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue is Here!!

Good Morning, i hope that you are well?  I have something to share with you today……. The Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue is here!!!  As a Demo i got to have a look at this and order from it a whole month before it went live just another Demo perk and have been on tenterhooks to share it with you all ever since!
new-season-new-products
If you click on the picture it should take you to the online version of the catalogue but if you would like a paper copy to look through then just give me a call and I'll get one straight out to you.  
This Catalogue runs until the end of June and during Sale-a-bration you can earn FREE products on all orders over £45!
I will be back soon with a project using some of the cutest products from the catalogue.
**Remember between January 22nd and March 22nd 2013 Stampin’ Up! are giving away FREE products for all orders over £45!!  Call me now to place your order!!** please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk
Until then
Ttfn
Charlie.xx

No comments: