Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Have computer will blog….!

Hello Dear Reader, have you missed me? lol No probably not but hey i am back my lovely Grandfather came to my rescue and let me have his unloved desktop computer that had been usurped by his shiny new ipad, and after some new furniture, waiting for leads to arrive i do have a computer again of sorts at least….still some kinks but i shall be there soon. 

sale-a-bration-is-ending-soon!CA9D8DA4934A5DD91133C4B10809D8C6BC5CAEDF4802151C

So i shall be back on Monday with my usual posts so until then i shall just quickly remind you that there are only 7 days left of Sale-a-Bration! my word that has rushed past so quickly hasn’t it??  So only 7 days left to get any of the free products that are on offer only until March 22nd or to take advantage of the fantastic starter offer a few ladies have taken advantage and joined my team as demos this Sale-a-Bration and more are welcome if you would like to join us then get in touch for a quick no pressure chat about the ins and outs.  Dont miss out on the fantastic deal of £162.50 of your choice of products for only £99!!! 

 

 

You can email me your Stampin’ Up! product orders craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

I shall be back on Monday with a project for you.

Until then

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

No comments: