Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

woyww? March 19th 2013

Hello Dear Reader; today is Wednesday {well 5pm Tuesday night but my desk won’t change between now and then :) } so that is when crafters from across the globe bare all and show their desks in varying degrees of the creative process.  If you would like to know more hop along to the queen of this massive blog hop Julia at the Stamping Ground, but do join if you can its is great fun and highly addictive.

woyww march 20th craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-Louise Camp Images Stampin' Up! © 2013 18-03-2013 18-58-04

So here is my now two desks as due to the computer issue we have had to have a desktop and so that meant a new desk so in this picture you can see both.  I am currently sitting typing at the computer under the stairs which is actually a desk from my old room at my grandparents house and do you know that now that the computer is in another room i am actually getting more work done as i don't keep getting distracted by pinterest!!
Not a lot on my desk at the moment a  few stamp sets as Mr.C had me stamp a wooden box for him to keep all his seeds in that also looked nice on the shelf as the shed would be too cold and damp a place for the seeds (?! so he says i don’t know!) i plan to have a big tidy up as i did a craft fair at the weekend and the boxes are not unpacked yet and then i can get on with preparing for my next events.  Also its craft night at mine again today so i shall have to be tidy so that we can all have somewhere to sit down! :D  If you would like to see the results of my suitcase boot fair find you can find it on yesterdays post.

I am planning to hop around to as many desks as i can today.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

13 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I get it completely..moving the computer is a happy accident then! Your space looks lovely and very inspiring. Have fun this evening..it would be a last minute major tidy up for me!

jill said...

I hold my hand up to being another Pinterest addict.
Happy woyww jill #15

ria gall said...

glad that you have got the computer problem sorted and that you now have a craft area and a computer area
Your desk is looking good I love how you have all your inks stored at the back of your desk, easy to get to
Wishing you a very Happy WOYWW
Ria

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Poor little seeds, they need to be kept warm!! I haven't sown any in my greenhouse yet...how sad is that?
I loved your suitcase stall from the previous post...hope you did well :)
Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

famfa said...

Lovely organised desk there.
Famfa 113

Caro said...

Your desk looks great and I love that you now have a dedicated computer desk as well...more space for crafting! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro xx #81

sandysewin said...

Ha, I've just done the opposite and gotten a laptop so I can have it (and Pinterest) in my crafting room.

I was always popping up to go check something on the computer in the other room, so this is great. Interesting how we all work differently. :-)

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #103

lisa said...

Your desk under the stairs looks very cosy. I know I'd get nothing done if I had the computer in my craft room, there is always something interesting if it's on.
Have a great crafty night.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #71

Sue McDonald said...

Mrs C your desk is way to tidy..........

Happy wowyww
Sue #27
aka Frankiesue

Nan G said...

A space waiting for creativity to happen! Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

Gill Edwards said...

extra desk and no distractions, its a win, win. Love the idea of sitting under the stairs, very cosy.

Gill x #54 (also in Essex)

April said...

Technology can be quite distracting - glad you're getting more done. :-)
April #138

Elizabeth said...

Hi Mrs C, having the computer in another room works fairly well for me too - though it does mean I'm often bobbing between the two rooms ... the exercise must be good for me :) Off to look at your previous post to see the result of your suitcase boot fair - sounds fun. Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Elizabeth x #55