Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Refresh.....

Hello, all hope you are well? I am currently typing this while wiggling my feet in my very lush wedding shoes, which i will post a pic of after the wedding as they are very out there and i want them to be a surprise!  Yes, the wedding is only TWO days away now and i shall be very busy so probably not blogging much or even getting near to the laptop.  Tomorrow is full of hair appointments and manicures and a massage, (ain't life hard eh?) and then Tuesday i shall be baking and icing 100 cupcakes!  Good job my gorgeous best friends are coming to help me!

Any who I've had a refresh on here after much swearing at the laptop i have managed to change the look of my blog, now it just had to be the bunting background as anyone who knows me, knows that i love an excuse to make bunting (even before it was so 'now') so i thought that it was very 'me'. 

Talking of making bunting, i made some the other Sunday night while Mr.C watched Britain Exploits the Mentally Challenged, to welcome members on arrival at the craft group i organise.  Here are some pictures;



All supplies are Stampin' Up!, i was using up the left overs from my wedding stationary which was also made with Stampin' Up! products and this is how i met my now lovely friend Caroline Skinner.
The colourways used are Certainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink, and the paper daises where stamped with the flourish stamp from the Wedding Sweet stamp set.  All buttons and ribbons etc are also from Stampin' Up!
This Welcome Bunting is going to have a permanent place over my desk when it is built because i love it that much!  I even made some little files in the off cuts which i will post as soon as i have 5mins to take the pictures!
Until next time
ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments: