Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday??

November 30th 2011

DSC01259

This was taken yesterday lunchtime i am mid finishing off some Christmas Cards for a Family friend, its a good deal i get to craft, she gets her nice Christmas Cards and she just pays me for the materials that i use, so basically i am crafting for free {and not having to store what I've made!}  I could lie and say that on the laptop was something intellectual but really it was East enders on the I player! lol

 

Until Next time

ttfn

Charlie.xx

8 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
Neil #24

Anonymous said...

What a great desk and crafting for free it certainly a great set up. Have a great Wednesday. Laura

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely tidy desk there - it is nice been paid to craft isnt it! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's ok, I listen to Radio 2 on the web - that's sadder!!
Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your worktop looks neat and your friend is lucky to get her cards made for free! Mind you I know what you mean I keep making cards and there is only so many you need!!! I also listen to radio 2 on the web - must be an age thing! Lol s

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're in mid flow, and that's a great deal too! Eastenders! Lol, I'd run a mile!!

Hugs
Brenda 77

Julia Dunnit said...

It's the best arrangement really - storing what you make is such a problem!! Loving the gift wrapped boxes on top. I'm a listener...can't craft in front of telly! Mostly iplayer Radio drama...now who's sad!!

Shoshi said...

Ha ha ha!! Laughed at the East Enders, and at all the zappers on your work desk. Can tell where your priorities lie lol lol!! Glad you've got some cards done though. I tend not to have anything on in the background while I'm being creative - not sure why really but I enjoy concentrating in silence! The TV would be a major distraction! Happy WOYWW. Shoshi #62