Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What’s on Your Work-desk Wednesday?

Hello i am getting my bum back in gear with my blogging and here is my work-desk this week.

DSC01205 

Well it looks a shameful mess does it?! lol that is what happens when everyone in the house is poorly so projects get dumped mid way on the desk.  And this was taken after all the other things like school bags had been removed!!  As my Desk is just inside the door of the Living room people who shall remain nameless {Mr.C and M! lol} tend to come in and dump their stuff on my desk!!

So what is going on this week? Well the pile of cardstock in the centre is where i have been having a session of cutting card blanks as i have lots of Christmas cards to make for family and friends.  I love my little green bucket we had these on the tables at our wedding earlier in the year full of sweets it is perfect on my desk to be a bin, help me stay a little tidier.

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

13 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. Thanks for letting us peek into your creative space this week. It's always inspiring seeing where and how we create! Hope the rest of your week goes very well for you.
Neil #31

Anonymous said...

Not much room to craft there. Like your notice board.
Hugs Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon, the green bin would have to be 100 times bigger to keep my space tidy. Have a lovely Wednesday. Laura

jude said...

Shamefull mess nonsense you wanna see my desk this week and most weeks .Now your taliking shameless desks...lol
Have fab wednesday pop by as i have candy up for grabs hugs judex 18

Sunshine Girl said...

Looks fine to me! I like your noticeboard and good luck with all the cards! I still havent decided whether to make any this year or not! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 19

Anonymous said...

Hope all the sickness in the house is soon over with, nothing worse than everyone getting ill at the same time. Love the noticeboard, did you make it? That's a tidy tiny bin, I have 3 plastic bags on the go at any time, one for papers scraps, one for plastic scraps and a general non-recyclable bag!

Hugs
Brenda 82

JoZart Designs said...

How very dare they dump stuff on your desk. Messes are individual personal things not to be exploited!
JoZarty x

Sarah said...

good to have you back in Blogland and I have discovered that I now have a dumping room for a craft space - it all piles up. Hope you can win it back.... Thanks for taking some time to share your desk...Sarah at 14.!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Charlie, I understand..it's not my desk -it's the dining table...covered in daily cr*p..post, keys, bags, I hate it! Sorry you've all been poorly. Still with that pile of blank cards waiting for you, at least your desk willbe a christmas WIP instead of a place where it's OK to dump!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Like Julia, no matter how often I clear our dining table, within 30 mins, it's full of junk again! I swear there's a evil fairy who dumps it all!!
Hugs, LLJ #39 xx
PS I like the little green bucket too :)

Shoshi said...

Sorry to hear everyone's been poorly chez nous - I'm still in the throes of it and fed up having no voice after a whole week! Love your desk, esp. the shelf unit at the back, and that gorgeous notice board! Delicious! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #70

Elizabeth said...

Hi Charlie-Louise, your desk looks busy with all those card blanks just begging to be decorated. I like the cube storage you have at the back - perfect for ink pads. Hope your week is a good one. Elizabeth x #81

Unknown said...

Thinking of school bags on that paper stock makes me shutter, the nameless two should have a little more respect for your things, maybe putting some hooks (for bags} on the wall at the correct height would help ease the un-necessary things on your work desk.