Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, October 07, 2013

Do you like Smoothies?

 

Good Morning Dear Reader; hope you had a great weekend? I did i managed to walk my girls down to Costa’s for a cheeky babychino on Saturday and then yesterday i crafted all day with my lovely friend and fellow demo Sue. 

What i have to share with you today is a simple and FREE solution to a storage problem all us lovers of Framelit dies have…

I don’t know about you but mine constantly pop off the card packet; so when my girls had some smoothies this month i noticed that they come with free magnets so i brought them a pack of ‘proper’ alphabet magnets and swiped all the ones from their smoothies to hold my Framelits.

2013-10-06

I stuck the magnets face down on to some card and popped my framelits on top they hold them in place great for when I'm taking them in and out of their folders.

I hope this helps someone out for a storage idea; there will be a lot of children having their 5 a day topped up with smoothies while this offer is on! :D

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie. xx

No comments: