Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

A flip card….

Morning Dear Reader, i hope you are well today? It’s a bit gloomy here today but i hope that the sun will make an appearance at some point. Just a quick post from me today as my Mum is coming over later.

Today i am sharing a flip card which was made using the circle card thinlits dies, it takes all the faff out of doing the flip cards as you just roll it through the big shot and its done, and i love anything that makes bits easier!

its a boy circle flip card craftylittlemoos 12-11-2013 14-44-21

I used the zoo babies stamp set which i coloured with my markers, i love this set its great for baby cards and children’s cards and the animals are just so cute!

Right that’s it from me today have a good day.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie. x

No comments: