Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scrapping on a Weekend…..

Hello Dear Reader Happy Saturday, i hope that this post finds you well. I plan to spend the whole morning crafting as i have a few cards to make for my husband’s Nan.

So today i am sharing with you a scrapbooking layout using the soho subway papers {my last one for now ;) i promise} where as some of my other layouts using these papers are fairly feminine this layout is much more masculine.

papaya collage scrapbook craftylittlemoos  04-10-2013 04-10-2013 14-17-53

I ripped the map page and adhered it to the base cardstock so as to make the pocket for the luggage labels for journaling. Then simply added a sanded layer of co-ordinations cardstock and then my photo mount. A few splodges from the gorgeous grunge set; which is never off my desk let me tell you; and we’re done.  Now just to catch Mr. C with the camera so that i can add the photos to my layouts!!

Have a great weekend

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: