Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My new work space......

Hello hope you are all good and well?
I am extremely giddy with excitement at the moment as i have a lovely large box of stash due to arrive tomorrow, all thanks to my lovely family treating me last Sunday on my Birthday.  Although i do feel sorry for Mr UPS man who has to carry the box as nestled in with all my goodies will be my new Big Shot Machine! Yay! Although i have had one before when they first came on the market all those years ago when my little girl was only a tiny baby, i am still SO excited about it arriving! 

As i mentioned earlier in the week Mr.C. finally had time to build me a workspace as he had some time off work well he has now added some shelves for me to store my stamps on

and last night while Mr.C and his Aunt watched a film i road tested my new work space.  I made two top note easel cards

The first one is using SU Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue with the Hello Again stamp set.


I love this set i think its reall 'happy' if it is possible for a stamp set to be happy?
I used a blue button from the Subtles Collection to anchor the easel card when it was open and one of the plum flower buttons at the bottom of my sentiment banner.  The sentiment is from the SU Trendy Trees Stamp Set
i also stamped inside on Very Vanilla Cardstock so that there was space to write as the plum back ground is hard for biro to be seen on. 



I also made an easel card in Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery (don't cha just love the SU colour names? lol!) as well, using the Trendy Trees stamp set, i think this set is my favourite at the moment.......hmm well till my new stamps arrive tomorrow! lol 


Again i have used the plum flower buttons and this time my base card is a Very Vanilla one i cut myself .
Sorry that the photos are not the best its very rainy here in Saffron Walden, and i have taken the photo in every room and these ones taken in the bedroom were the best of a bad bunch!

until next time
ttfn
Charlie.xx





No comments: