Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Another little Baby Blossoms Card.

Morning all, Looking forward to a quiet weekend this week as we have had far too much going on lately i need some time just to flop on the sofa in my PJ’s!

 

So here is another little card that i made while i had my Baby Blossoms stamp set out. I cut the 4”x4” base myself from SU Certainly Celery cardstock and used up the tiniest bit of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding left over from yesterday’s projects, seriously it was no more than and inch and a half long!

DSC00827

I have stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock, the stems are Certainly Celery and the blossoms are Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink all from the SU Subtles Colour Family.  I love that the colours work so well together and that things actually match when they are listed as the same colour.  No more hours wasted searching for the right colour card to match your ink, as all the hard work is done for you.  That has to be one of my favourite things about Stampin’ Up!’s product range.

The Frame was stamped in Certainly Celery Ink on both Whisper White and a scrap of Certainly Celery Cardstock then layered up to focus the sentiment.  The Sentiment is from the Wedding Sweet stamp set that i used for my wedding invitations, but i think that the curly script is perfect for this style and was stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink as i felt that Black would be too harsh for this piece.

I have this stamp set in the clear mount and i find that nine times out of ten i can line these up easily as they are of course a Two-Step stamp set and although this can be little fiddly i think that the effect is so worth it!  I love Cath Kidston and i love that these stamps help you create items with the same feel with very little effort.  

 

Until next time

ttfn

Charlie.xx

No comments: