Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Little Card…….

I made this card after finally cutting in to my Springtime Vintage Papers.  I had got these papers out looked at them, they’re so pretty, stroked them and then put them back, many many times so it was about time i cut into them and shared their prettiness.

I made this little card just to say we was thinking of Mr.C’s Nan as she had a bad day to deal with earlier in the week and i do hope that it cheered her up a bit.

I made a 4’’x4’’ blank from Crumb Cake card stock and cut a slightly smaller square layer out of a scrap bit of Whisper White card stock.  I covered the Whisper White Square with some DSP strips, as shown below;

DSC00862

I used the Whisper White Square so that i could wrap my ribbon around the join in my papers and have the ends hidden.  The DSP is the same sheet but the bottom strip is the other side of the sheet.  I then added some little Rhinestones to give it a little something extra.

Here is the completed card;

DSC00863

Well until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x  

No comments: