I am in complete shock! i have just received this award from Elaina at Moulin Rouge Designs.
I am not quite sure that i deserve this but thank you so much anyway it is so nice to see that my blog is actually being read by somebody and that they like it. Mr.C has been winding me up saying that my blog is just my mad rambles! lol
Well as i understand it i now have to divulge 7 facts about myself. So here goes;
1. I have been stamping since i was 8 years old when my Granddad brought me my first stamp (i am 25 years old now!) which i still have and i have been crafting in one way or another since i can remember. So i have been a stamper for more of my life now than not!
2. As well as paper crafting i also enjoy cross stitching, sewing items for the home and making lace by hand with bobbins a skill taught to me by my Nan.
3. I love to bake but i don’t really eat cakes or biscuits!
4. I went to Agricultural College and studied Animal Care
5. Even though i studied Art at GCSE and A Level i can not draw for toffee! I am an abstract artist my Husband is the fine artist in our household.
6. I used to sell my handmade cards at craft fairs across Essex, and when i was on a roll i could make up to 200 cards in a week!
7. My favourite sweets and ice creams are coffee flavour but i cannot stand the taste of coffee to drink!
Well that’s more than you ever needed to know about me! lol
I now get to pass this award onto 7 other fantastic Crafters.
I would like to pass it onto;
1. Caroline at Stampin’ Up! and Branching Out!
2. Donna at Head Over Heels
3. Victoria at Blue Jelly Stampin
4. Monica at My Many Passions
5. Becki at Sunshine Stamping
6. Julie at Julies Japes
7. Bekka at Feeling Crafty
I check out these ladies blogs all the time and feel very lucky to call some of them my friends.
So please hop on over and see their inspiring works.
And thank you again to Elaina for giving me this award.
Until next time
P.S: come back tomorrow for Part Three of my “Christmas in July” posts.