Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Little Late . . . . . .

Evening all i hope you are well, i am at least on the mend now so i thought i best catch up on my blogging.  Mr.C is watching something god-awful and boring so i thought after the bath and PJ’s routine i would catch up with you nice people.  I have just made something which if i must say so myself is lovely but i shall save that for later in the week.

The project i am sharing today is the calendar i made for my craft space for July, i meant to blog it at the beginning of the month but as always other things happened and this photo got ‘lost’ in the file. lol.

DSC00848

The base card is crumb cake cardstock the DSP is perfect plum from the Stampin’ Up! Subtles collection.  I have used the 2 step owl punch to make a Mr and Mrs Owl to sit on the corner. And the Calendar is printed onto whisper white cardstock from Word on Windows Office.

Hope you like it.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: