Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, August 01, 2011

The Springtime Trio…

Before i succumbed to this awful infection i had spent a little time getting inky at my craft table while Mr.C watched something ‘’interesting’’ on the History Channel.  I came up with a Trio of little 4’’x4’’ square cards made using pieces of two of the blue toned sheets of DSP from the Springtime Vintage Stack.

I shall share them all with you and here is the first;

DSC00864

I cut the card myself from Baja Breeze card stock, and simply mounted a square layer of DSP (with Tombow), i stamped a thank you sentiment from the Wedding Sweet stamp set onto a scrap of Baja Breeze card stock and framed it with an oval frame from the Hodgepodge Hardware set. This was then mounted on dimensionals, and i added a little knot of Baja Seam Binding, and then a Rhinestone in each corner.

I’ll be back tomorrow with the next one.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: