Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 06, 2011

A Parliament of Owls

Did you know that a group of owls was called a parliament?!?  I didn’t either until i googled it! lol
But, here is a parliament of owls that i have created this week using the two step owl punch from Stampin’ Up!  I always keep my owl punch on my desk and when i have a scrap of DSP that is big enough to cut a chest piece out, i do it there and then and file it away for next time that i want to make an owl, otherwise my offcuts build up and never get used.
So here they are;
DSC00912
They are very simple and easy to make i do think they need a sentiment but i don’t have one that is perfect yet so i am leaving the sentiment blank until i do. All made using scraps of card and DSP mounted onto a 4”x4” Whisper White square card blank and finished with a knotted length of Baja Breeze Seam Binding and a little rhinestone on the hearts on their chests.
Hope you like them
Until next time
Ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments: