Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Card for Maggs;

Hello all, i am so sorry for the lack of posting lately, it’s school holidays here and its manic my eldest M, doesn’t seem to be able to be entertained by something for more than 5mins at a time so that’s my inky time out of the window!

 

Well this weekend it was Mr.C’s Aunt’s birthday, and not only being his Aunt Maggs is also a very dear friend of mine, so with out fail i had to make her a card.

I used the gorgeous Level One Hostess set Because I Care because i love the Hydrangea Head.

I stamped the Perfect Plum Base all over with the flower head in Perfect Plum Ink, and did the same on the Crumb Cake Top Note layer with Crumb Cake InkDSC00971 

I then stamped the flower head image in Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery Ink using my Classic Stampin Spots on a Whisper White Top Note.  The sentiment is from the Level Two Hostess Set Something to Celebrate, from the Mini Catalogue.  All trimmed with the gorgeously tactile Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  I am happy to say that that Maggs loved the card, she’d already had her birthday present back in July when we went to see Take That at Wembley together.

All products used are Stampin’ Up! and are Available to order from me;

just send me an email.

 

There are still some spaces available in this months paper crafting classes give me a call to book your place on 07583 371 239

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this card Charlie - might actually case it! D x