Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Just a Little Note….

Hello again, hope you are having a good week thanks for joining me again today, today i plan to have a lazy day in my PJ’s and hopefully I'll get inky a bit later, as on Saturday we swapped wardrobes with the children’s and changed their room around, so i am in need of a rest!

Today the project i am sharing with you is small, i often get asked by my regular customers for note paper for thank you’s so i thought i would use the Top Note and Scallop Envelope dies (SU exclusive) for the Big Shot to make a small set;

 DSC00911

They may be small but they are the perfect size for saying thank you or if you’re my eldest daughter they’re prefect for playing ‘Postman Pat’!  The images are from the Baby Blossom stamp set the flower heads were stamped 3 times once each in Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and finally in Rose Red inks and the stems were stamped in Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi inks, all from my Subtles Classic Stampin’ Spots set.

I hope you like them

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x 

No comments: