Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Springtime Trio………. part two

Thank You for joining me again today, here is the second of my Springtime Vintage Trio.

DSC00865

Again i cut the base for this card from Crumb Cake, then layered up a square of Baja Breeze with a square of Springtime Vintage DSP, i then added a offcut of Crumb Cake.  I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink from the Trendy Trees Stamp Set onto a small strip of Baja Breeze cardstock and mounted it on dimensionals.  Finally i finished off with some rhinestones and a water scrunched Baja Seam Binding Bow.  I love that you can achieve this look so easily but dampening the seam binding and scrunching before letting it dry – and it stays like it!

I shall be back tomorrow with the last one

Until then

Ttfn

Charlie.x

1 comment:

Victoria said...

mmm out of the three this is defo my faveourite, love the crinkled ribbon
Hugs
Victoria
x