Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, August 08, 2011

Thank you……

Hello!  How are you all today?  Good i hope?

Last week we was invited to dinner at Mr.C’s Nan’s house well we couldn’t go round empty handed so i rustled up a quick card;

DSC00901

I used my new Scallop Circle die for the Big Shot, and Springtime Vintage DSP with Rose Red Seam Binding and Button.  The base card was made of Crumb Cake card stock and i smudged ink all round the edges of the scallops with Crumb Cake ink and a Sponge Dauber.  To finish i added a buckle from the hodgepodge Hardware set and three tiny rhinestones (can you tell what’s been left out on my desk this week?! lol)

I think when i make a Scallop Circle easel card again i will put the button further back to hold the card front more upright.  Of course now the bottle we was taking with us looked rather bare so i prettied that up too!

DSC00905DSC00906

i didn’t even measure and cut these bits it was all made of scraps on my desk i just sort of threw them together!  The scallop circle is out of my daughters stash of punches as i don’t have a scallop circle punch yet (its on my list) and the sentiment is from the Wedding Sweet stamp set.  I love this stamp set, i used it for my wedding invitations but i have also used it for so much more as it is so versatile.  

However when i got to Mr.C’s Nan’s House i realised i had used the same DSP as the card i had made her earlier in the week!! But at least she didn’t mind she loves to receive cards, which is one of the reasons i love card making.  Something so simple can really brighten up someone's day.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: