Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, August 04, 2011

My Little Bit of Lovely……….

So here is the promised bit of lovely.  I got my Scallop Circle Die for my Big Shot the other day and now i was feeling a little better i knew exactly what i wanted to have a go at making.  In Maths classes at school we had made models using circles and i wanted to recreate one (i was thinking Christmas Decorations) i could sort of remember the basics so i had a few plays about with it and finally cracked it.
Here it is;
DSC00881
I think its lovely, but then i am biased! lol
DSC00880
Now it looks complicated but once i had got the hang of it and made myself a template i flew through making one in DSP. 
I am planning to make some for my Christmas Decorations, but i think this one would be perfect for a Baby Shower.
Hope you like it
Until next time
Ttfn
Charlie.x

No comments: