Good Morning Dear Reader; Hope that you are well?
Today i am sharing something a little different with you, its a wreath made with the kit from the Stampin’ Up! seasonal catalogue, but i have made a few tweaks to it.
I wrapped my burlap ribbon around a foam wreath from the craft store, the kit comes with a cardboard one but i wanted a more dimensional wreath than that. I also stretched the flowers out a bit more by not layering them up quiet so much. I also used pins to attach the flowers to the wreath, pin heads that would be showing as the centre of a flower i used pearl headed pins. I also added more pearls to the centres of some of the flowers. It was really enjoyable to do as i could just switch off and glue it together.
Until Next time