Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, June 06, 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath

Good Morning Dear Reader; Hope that you are well?

Today i am sharing something a little different with you, its a wreath made with the kit from the Stampin’ Up! seasonal catalogue, but i have made a few tweaks to it.

burlap and blooms craftylittlemoo

I wrapped my burlap ribbon around a foam wreath from the craft store, the kit comes with a cardboard one but i wanted a more dimensional wreath than that.  I also stretched the flowers out a bit more by not layering them up quiet so much.  I also used pins to attach the flowers to the wreath, pin heads that would be showing as the centre of a flower i used pearl headed pins.  I also added more pearls to the centres of some of the flowers. It was really enjoyable to do as i could just switch off and glue it together.

Until Next time

Ttfn

Charlie. x

No comments: