Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Star This and That Book

Good Morning Dear Reader, i hope that this post finds you well?  I think i am doing pretty well with blogging all month.  So last week i said that i had had two this and that books that had sat unloved until inspiration struck, and once i had done the first one i had to do the other for my girls and all the days out that we have planned this year.

Now like most small people my girls are slightly obsessed with the film Frozen so maybe i was channelling the film a little with my colour scheme. 

stars this and that 

But of course i didn’t want to cover it with snowflakes so i went with Stars, some of these stars are from the simply stars stamp set, another is from the perfect pennants stamp set, I also punched some stars and inked through with versamark ink. I heat embossed the stars using silver and pewter embossing powder and also in iridescent powder.  I used gorgeous grunge and some of the SU light blues to build the background again over a white craft ink base.

Here are some close up’s

stars this and that (2) 

I love how the different powders catch the light in different ways.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: