Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Papaya Collage This and That Book

Morning Dear Reader, i hope that this post finds you well?

A few weeks ago me and Mr.C went on a trip to London, a mini break if you will {how grown up!} and we took lots of photos, we couldn’t believe our luck a night away just the two of us for the first time since our honeymoon!  Anyway i needed some thing to put my photos into, so i turned to my this and that book.  Now i have had two this and that books since they come out and i kept looking at them and inspiration didn’t strike but all of a sudden i had a plan for this one!

And here it is

papaya collage this and that

I wanted it to have a romantic feel so i went for grungey – vintage.  I did a lot of work on this cover and i didn’t plan things too strictly i just went with the flow. Starting with the cover, I covered it in white craft ink to give me a good base then i started sponging with various brown inks before getting out the stamps. I layered image over image and some i even heat embossed.

papaya collage this and that (2)

It took time but i really love it, i finished off the spine by tying knots of ribbon around the binding.

I hope you like it now i just have to fill it : )

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: