Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Love and Sympathy {Tutorial}

Happy Monday Dear Reader, I hope that the new week finds you well?  I am looking forward to a day crafting with my lovely friend Sue.

Today i am sharing the tutorial for the sympathy card that i shared yesterday, It is not a picture heavy post as it is quite a simple card.

sympathy tut6-002

sympathy tut

So to create your background matt for your image use a clear block as your stamp, this is a great way to add a layer of colour without adding an extra layer of cardstock.

sympathy tut1

sympathy tut2

sympathy tut3sympathy tut4sympathy tut5

sympathy tut6

sympathy tut6-001

I hope you liked the tutorial, i would appreciate any feedback on my tutorials if you would like  to send me feedback then please comment below or email me at craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie x

No comments: