Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOYWW June 25th 2014

Morning Dear Reader, just a quick one from me this morning to partake in the huge worldwide desk snoop that is WOYWW

here’s my desk last night…….nothing has changed this morning

2014-06-24 16.52.43

and nothing will all day as we have a new fridge coming…..hence the fridge in my rough and ready craft room …. and then family over for dinner so the room of craft will be empty today. sniff.

My craft room is in the process of being built the walls have been prepped but as we have a party next month we not moving on to the next very messy stage of insulation so that it is tidy and usable for the party.

I hope to get around the other blogs this evening

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie x

8 comments:

Sue McDonald said...

thanks for letting me play in your lovely room

Gillian Pearce said...

Hope you get to hang out in your craft room soon and that your fridge was worth waiting for! Look forward to seeing what you create when you get back to your desk.
Have a lovely week
Gillian #66

Unknown said...

Hello.. and this is going to sound very silly. But was you at the Adventures in stamping convention in Akron last year and this?? I have a lady in my photos that looks just like you. Purple hair and all. If so how cool is that. Have with getting your frig and everything tonight. Roberta 78

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It'll be worth all the waiting and pain when you first sit down in your new room and craft!! Hope the party goes well :-)
Hugs, LLJ 15 xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I hope you get to enjoy your new room very soon. I can see the advantages of a fridge in there for cold drinks and other things to keep you going. xx Maggie #60

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This looks like it's going to be a great room when it's finished so it will be worth waiting for.
Happy crafting, Angela x #43

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Charlie Happy WOYWW - slowly getting to snoop a few more desks. It's busy at your place...slow and steady and the new craft room will be done soon anyway your window spot looks great, cheers RobynO#29

Julia Dunnit said...

In my house Charlie, that craft room would do - I'd prolly live with it for months because it works, so the fact that you have actually got more plans already is impressive! Love your tractor seat stool. I had a more reserved black one but it got broken (say nothing, be tactful!) and I regret not replacing it - so comfy!