Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Card Candy–Zoo Babies

Happy Friday Dear Reader, are you like me very much in need of the weekend? We have had a hectic few days with my birthday yesterday and lots of the girls bits so i am looking forward to not doing much over the weekend.

Its Friday the 13th today do you go in for all the suppositious stuff that comes along with today? I think that its worrying about it makes mistakes happen and it has nothing to do with the date.

Any way on to today’s project,

card candy zoo babies 

Recently i took part in a swap for card candy organised on the forum ILWS, card candy are small toppers that focus on one stamp set in my case i chose Zoo Babies.

I also used the gorgeous Hardwood stamp-set as my background.  Zoo Babies is one of my favourite sets and i use it so much it is very versatile for baby cards and children’s cards.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

No comments: